Google

Tuesday 25 December, 2007

Charity Through Boat Donation

1. I once touched a plant which caused rashes on my hand and also caused the stings. When I showed the same to my mother she said life is also like this plant which stings all those who are afraid of it but hugs those who hold it daringly and fearlessly and asked me to go and hold the same plant tightly and let her know the result.

2. Fearfully I treaded to same plant and remembered my mother words and held the same plant tightly and to my amazement found that nothing happened to my hand this time and same is also relevant for fighting against the evils of the world against whom organization promoting Charity Boat Donations has raised the drive and has also produced an amazing documentary against the drug use with star cast as wide as skateboard legends Jay Adams from Dogtown's Z Boys, Christian Hosoi, Dennis Martinez (world champion), Bruce Logan (world skateboarding champion). These stars have been inspirational icons for the youth as they lead people with them through their rise followed by fall due to drugs and later on their rise again by virtue of their fight back. Do remember to get their Free DVDs for the social cause and spread the word by arranging for screening of the groups.

3. I am glad that despite number of pitfalls the organization is promoting work for humanity through Boat Donations and is even arranging to pick up the same from an individual's location. Moreover individual undertaking the donation gets the tax break as a bonus.

No comments: